guard yo grill

Vekked

Jon there's not 1 laser in that video you been into the drink?

still lovin teh mixer Vekked?

have you switch overs some faceplates to get the half gold/half black look?

Yea man, pretty much have the same opinion I had before... haven't found anything I don't like, I'm actually digging the faders more than any other rane faders for some reason... they're only slightly different but I like these ones more, probably cuz the knobs don't seem to be getting loose.

Yea I took off the faceplate cover that was around the faders because sometimes it slips and jams your fader from moving... doesn't happen often but I did a showcase a few days ago and I didn't wanna risk it happening mid-showcase. The top part is the top half of the cover.

Jon there's not 1 laser in that video you been into the drink?

LOLzords. Isn't 0:10 that fong fong lazer tear pattern?

nah I guess those do kinda sound like lasers but it's just that thing where I pull back once with my middle finger and once with my index so it looks like your fingers are walking on the rekkid. I don't think fongy does that one. The ones I call fongs are the ones with the 2 click pattern over em.

Awesome cuts! How do you like the new super seal? Saw it at the record store was tempted to pick it up. Is it just scratch samples or some beats too?

it's 2 skipless records, all samples, no beats. I like it because it has cut like a guillotine and some other samples that aren't too played out. Right now for me it's:

Superseal 4 > Superseal 1 >>>>> Superseal 2/3 (I didn't like 2 and 3)