Microsoft & HIV Vaccine Design

Steve

Working in a drug development environment, I often wonder how much more quickly important treatments could be realised and brought to market.

It's so hard to pull together everyone's knowledge - even within a group of 100 people - let alone the whole world. With obvious business restrictions and just the sheer amount of research being carried out over the world there must be so much overlap and similar mistakes being made during the development process.

Guest Mike Reezy

All I want is the fucking cerebral interface, so I can upload shit into my brain like in the matrix, and wifi would be nice,also I wouldnt mind wireless transparent OLED contacts.

Guest Mike Reezy
yeah but with wi fi shit the cia would track where you are all the time prolly...and what if it glitched and gave you an electrical shock or somit, try getting that repaired

they already know where you are man, they have sattwelites in orbit than can read the prin off of a newspaper on the earths surface.

Not to mention a large % of poeple have cell phones which are mandated by federal law to have GPS. Grocerie store discount cards, credit cards, anytime you swipe any magnetic strip or bar code related to your name, they know.

Since the patriot act, my librbay has been boycotting the federal governments attempts to acquire your personal library transcripts.

Thats scary, not only do they know where you are, they kinda know what you know by assessing your reading materials.