Dub-Se7en scratch tutorial?

Steve

Nem0Nic was one of the moderators of the old final scratch site as was Dub. I would have thought Dub would have given permission for their use.

old and new is relative. Just do what you like. But yeah...How come we dont have a scratch tutorial here? I mean Dub7even is all over this board. Lets work something out.

http://www.nem0nic.com/index.php?option=co...id=45&Itemid=48

I take it you know this guy Ian, seeing as he's using all your clips.

yeah it's cool steve, he asked me if he could host them a while ago. i've found them all over the show now, but all were linked to my ntl webspace so didn't work.....

they've been put up here and here too.

i also don't really see the point of having them on here being as most of you would kick the shit outta me on the kut anywayz....

Guest Deeswift
old and new is relative. Just do what you like. But yeah...How come we dont have a scratch tutorial here? I mean Dub7even is all over this board. Lets work something out.

We don't have a scratch tutorial here because there's scratch tutorials all over the net. If someone wants to do one though, they are are welcome. It's not something we think is important -- you can find the information everywhere.

We don't have a scratch tutorial here because there's scratch tutorials all over the net. If someone wants to do one though, they are are welcome. It's not something we think is important -- you can find the information everywhere.

YOU know where all these tutorials are, and YOU know how to do all these techniques. YOU are DeeSwift cutmaster techhead extroidinar. But what about the newbies that come here lookin for a nice scratch community that dont know about other tutorials. Its just keeps people here rather than rather to other places to get stuff.