Site update - 12th June 2012

Steve

There's a bug where the last poster in a thread sometimes shows as "Guest" instead of their own name: -

123.jpg

It doesn't affect your account. I reported it and it's been confirmed as a bug, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Also, all polls have been hidden and the only way I can make them visible again is to edit each one manually. If you post in a thread that seems like it should have a poll in it, but there isn't one there, or you start a new thread with a poll and it doesn't show up, PM me so I can try and fix it.

Someone from Invision is hopefully going to come and take a look behind the scenes at the site, cos this latest update seems to have borked things quite badly. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers. I use the full version of the site on my phone, so I never saw this. I've tweaked the code so that if you use the mobile version, line breaks can no longer occur in the middle of words. Let me know if that's better for you. If you don't see the changes, just refresh whatever thread you're reading as you may be seeing cached pages.