Scratch Science Records in Canada/United States...

Vekked

...are now available through me :)

I'm only keeping a small supply to start. I'll have a proper site/store up within the month but if anyone wants em before then just let me know. I have Belzelbuth, SWAMS, Enter the Scratch Game 2, and Around the Wheel.

What's the best way to ship records? Gotta figure that out before I start sending a bunch out...

Its about time, Im def going to cop just need to set up paypal is it 20 bucks plus shipping?

yup! for these orders I can calculate exact shipping probably so it'll be the cheapest price... when the site is up I'm not sure if it'll do exact same shipping for each place or if it'll just be the same shipping for all over U.S. and all over Canada

I may have to get an Enter the Scratch Game record...

It's really good, been using it the most so far. It has a lot of classic samples, but also some cool "combo" samples, like 2 fresh samples on top of one another that sound really cool, as well as a decent amount of less played out sounds. Only thing I wish it had was drum samples. The sound quality has also improved a lot from the early grasshopper breaks too.

Last time I ordered something with Canada Post from Montreal, shipping took less than a week. But it sat in customs for 4 weeks. I wonder how much scrutiny a record will go through.

That I'm not sure, customs is fucking wack tho for real.

• 2 weeks later...

How much do you think they'll be shipped and paypal'd for each one?

Each unit will be $20 (for now, it could potentially go up a couple dollars once I figure out all my costs and such, I'd like to keep it as low as possible tho) + shipping, and shipping entirely depends on where you are.

I'm trying to charge as little as I can for each unit, not really looking to make a heap of cash so much as provide the records for other people who want them.

• 4 months later...