Any Interest in the DMC Los Angeles Regional DJ Battle / USA DJ Team Competition - May 12th?

I wouldn't mind footage tbh. I think they are kind of strict about enforcing the rule, but if you didn't make it too obvious like film start to end you might get away with it. Is there a list of competitors? Might be able to figure out who's definitely worth catching or something.

Is there a list of competitors?

That's a good question. I've been probing my friends for details on who's battling in what and it seems like some people don't want it known... I'm pretty sure the defending US Team Phonics/Turbulence will be there - probably rayted-r's crew, DJ Manwell for sure. Dunno if these names are ringing any bells.

Are any of you guys following the US West contenders/teams? I may attend the the comp this Saturday in Long Beach. Taking footage is a big no-no according to DMC ... but I wonder how well they enforce this rule. Basically, is anybody interested in some footage?

I am! Wonder if it's streaming online??

I could pretty easily film at the UK DMCs... but my Camera is quite small.

Get a flip video!! :d