DJs you'd pay to see

doppelkorn

I went to see Cash Money several years ago - I wasn't impressed. He didn't play good hiphop as expected and it felt like he sold out a bit. I'm sure he was just playing it safe or whatever but I wanted to see some cash money shizzle like when he killed it at the DMC summit. I also had to wait for the train home in a tight T shirt, in the rain, in a rent boy area. HAD TO?

Qbert is always amazing technically and his QFO tour was excellent, but at DMC I felt he could have at least prepared something.

Craze was great when I've seen him perform and A track was dope too.

Scratch perverts were really good when i saw them way back.

RHB tour was great too.

I think I prefer watching videos at home though. I don't like loud music or going out.

Probably wouldn't pay to see any old school DJ except Jazzy Jeff.

Doubtful I'd pay to see any of the scratch perverts. Just no desire--don't really like their style... Well, maybe Mr Thing.

Beat Junkies I'd pay a small amount to see $5-10. Seen me a number of times.

Numark and Cut Chemist I would pay a small amount to see but seen me plenty and not impressive enuf to really see again.

Qbert, craze, klever, atrain I seen many times. Would pay a small amount to see again.

DJ Spooky I saw for free and wouldn't do that again. He sucked

Yoda I'd probably pay to see but his mixes are better

I'd pay to see:

Shadow -mostly just cause never seen him

Mr scruff- would love to see him

Kid Kola (best DJ I ever seen)

Mista Sinista - my fav x-men... But would pay to see Rob and Total E too

Any of the Triple Threat DJs again

D-styles

Probably gas lamp again

Mark Ferria (sp?)

Small Town DJs

James Yuil (sp?)

45 King

DJ Noise

Radar

Spinbad

DJ P

Rectangle

Evil Dee

DJ Quest

DJ krush - would pay any amount

Wax On

Local guys I love seeing but usually can see for free:

Nicknack

DJ mel

DJ protege

Baby G

I'm sure there are loads of others but can't think of em off the top of my head.

I tell you who's good...and when I say good I mean one of the best in the world for me is Mex Luthor aka Black Grass. I think between him woody and mr thing they have done the best party sets I've ever seen. For that reason they are the ones I'd pay to see.

I also had to wait for the train home in a tight T shirt, in the rain, in a rent boy area. HAD TO?

if you can think of a better way to raise quick cash for the train home, I'd like to hear it.

I also had to wait for the train home in a tight T shirt, in the rain, in a rent boy area. HAD TO?

if you can think of a better way to raise quick cash for the train home, I'd like to hear it.

:((