Official DV Juggle Battle #1

Vekked

Guest broke

I'm voting for Dirk because Vekked is a cunt and Broke's cool but not as cool as Dirk

THIS IS BULLSHIT

GIVE ME MY WIN ALREADY

I didn

Roc Diggla keepin it old school.

DOES BACKSPINNING TWO RECORDS COUNT AS JUGGLING NOW?

I would say so. It's an intrinsic part of juggling, isn't it? You can't juggle without back-spinning. Body-tricks are historically part of juggling. It's developed much further, obviously, but I think it would be petty and ignorant to try and separate them. When was the last time you heard of a body-trick battle? No such thing... because it's part of beat-juggling.

I'd be happy to redo my set with just juggles in the anal-retentive strictest sense of the term. I was just trying to do a variety. I probably will too, since everyone went over the deadline but me.

I don't know why you're being such a dick, Broke. What's up your craw anyways?

I didn

Roc Diggla keepin it old school.

DOES BACKSPINNING TWO RECORDS COUNT AS JUGGLING NOW?

I would say so. It's an intrinsic part of juggling, isn't it? You can't juggle without back-spinning. Body-tricks are historically part of juggling. It's developed much further, obviously, but I think it would be petty and ignorant to try and separate them. When was the last time you heard of a body-trick battle? No such thing... because it's part of beat-juggling.

I'd be happy to redo my set with just juggles in the anal-retentive strictest sense of the term. I was just trying to do a variety. I probably will too, since everyone went over the deadline but me.

I don't know why you're being such a dick, Broke. What's up your craw anyways?

He's jus trollin, your vid's fine breh. If anything I'd say a better angle would be better to properly see the body tricks, like a side angle or something.