Hendecagon TTM video Tutorial

chile

In geometry, a hendecagon is an 11 sided polygon. I use this term for this particular eleven beat cross rhythm scratch. The hendecagon is composed of two chirps, an OG flare, and a Crescent flare.

cheers doods. yeah broke thats the one. the chirps space out the click intensive cuts making it a little easier to do at fast speed. this also gives a little time to adjust between the slightly different record motion of the og flare and crescent flare. this is what makes crescent lucky 7s (i called it an og lucky 7 before but this names more appropriate since the lucky 7 also has an og flare in it) so hard to do fast, because that combo is all 2 then 3 clicks on the fader repeating with alternating reverse record motion.

That's crazy. Sounds great. How's the guide coming along?

cheers, all the notation is finished and 2 of 9 videos more or less done.. got raw material for another 2 videos (chirp boomerang and royal line) just need to edit it. got all the pages made and everythings structurally mapped, i just got to actually write about the scratches now. on spring break at the moment and will be away from decks for a while so have plenty of time to do that