Sex. I mean Scratch Video

I cut with my left hand on the turntable. However I use the record in reverse and cut on the right side of the record. When I record with my webcam it reverses everything.

you could fuck everyones heads up and record it into a mirror. upside down.

I cut with my left hand on the turntable. However I use the record in reverse and cut on the right side of the record. When I record with my webcam it reverses everything.

What's happening man. You good? You should come to the super scratch sunday thing this sunday. I haven't been before and it seems really mega bent with rules n stuff but I'm up for cutting with the fags.

How is the bambino and wife too?

What's happening man. You good? You should come to the super scratch sunday thing this sunday. I haven't been before and it seems really mega bent with rules n stuff but I'm up for cutting with the fags.

the rules are new for this time, its to make sure all the kids play nicely.

Guest Symatic

You should come to the super scratch sunday thing this sunday. I haven't been before and it seems really mega bent with rules n stuff but I'm up for cutting with the fags.

is it as bent as cutting backwards on a backwards deck being filmed by a backwards camera? :p

I haven't been before and it seems really mega bent with rules n stuff but I'm up for cutting with the fags.

you just broke rule 65a section 2 part 3 which clearly stipulates that you cannot call sss members fags until you've spent 2.5 minutes in the piss dungeon.

you may borrow my snorkel.

i wish i could hombre, but am on 24 hour baby duty.

wife and bambino are bella, wife has slipped into the mother role very well and easily adopted the condecension displayed by all mothers everywhere, were you automatically get lablled "child" and treated as such. i dont mind the nappy's so much, tehyre much more convenient, however i do much prefer cows milk....

you should pop down for a weekend and meet little un.

• 4 months later...