Any Of You Like Tattoos?

Blak Randy

I don't get it either. If I was having a tattoo done, I would want the absolute best I could afford cos it's on me for life.

Did you watch any of that TV show, Ink Master? It was a competition where a bunch of tattooists were competing for $100,000. In each episode they had to do a particular challenge, then do a tattoo in 6 hours. One of the episodes was pin up girls and one guy tattooed a pin up girl that had 2 left feet, lol. I'd be gutted if that was on me.

Steve, the difference in price these days between a bad and good tattoo can be very little. People just don't want to research and instead just listen to their mates. Unless you can see consistently excellent results by the artist you want to move on.

Didn't see that but ouch. What a gutter. No doubt he'll end up getting a cover up.

One of my mates proudly posted a piece about a month ago that I would consider disgraceful. It looks like its been done by someone who can not draw. There are amazingly people who try to tattoo who can not draw.

Gonna google ink master. It's sounds like a wicked show. Haha.

those are crazy adam! i didnt realise tattoos could be that realistic. Very impressive.

heres the stuff im into (obvs)...

these are by Chris Higgins, the guy who did my arm and works at 'Into You' which was recommended to me by adam actually.

and also in the same shop is this guy, Tomas Tomas, who i think was the guy originally adam told me to enquire about at Into You

theres shit loads, just go to http://www.tomastoma...ssicupdate.html

im thinking about getting my other arm done in the same triangles (by Chris again) to get the symmetry thing down. then a joining chest peice of something else.

I should add to, altho these look more basic, its still done completely freehand (both guys) which is alot harder than you think when you're trying to make it that geometric.