1st gig

rygon

seems like im gonna get my 1st dj set coming up. my mate was having a word with a local bar manager and he said we could have the room for free(holds 80ppl). my mate was trying to sort out another bigger room until i pointed out there were only 2 of us djing and i wasnt gonna attempt to dj for 6hrs straight. should b a good laugh anyway. im thinking of playing funky house, breaks, and maybe a bit of chilled out dnb afterwards. but im gonna see how it goes.

Pretend he's in his room? So he's to dress up in women's clothes and start wanking?

LoL

i dont want too much success i'll be shitting it if theres more than 2 ppl in. hopefully it'll go great.

Nah once its on the night you'll be thriving on it. The more the merrier and also there'll be more chance of you getting booked up for future parties and stuff. Are you charging anything on the door?

no i dont think so...its more of a case of tryin it out before making proper arrangements.

my mate wants to play deep house and prog house. even though i enjoy it i doubt it will get many ppl dancing to it.