Hee-Haw Battle #1

Yoshi

just manage to have a listen to your file dubbaduch, sick fades!

Thanks man, I know I'm not alone in hating that bloody record button. It's been a while since I've listened/watched my self cut and it's served as a good reminder how much I need to neaten up. Which is what I like most about your vid, proper tidy and clean scratching equalling a smooth funky feel.

I remember that Xone mixer with the clear faceplate from the last SSS, I was one of the new faces that day, the one drumming on Maschine.

just manage to have a listen to your file dubbaduch, sick fades!

Thanks man, I know I'm not alone in hating that bloody record button. It's been a while since I've listened/watched my self cut and it's served as a good reminder how much I need to neaten up. Which is what I like most about your vid, proper tidy and clean scratching equalling a smooth funky feel.

I remember that Xone mixer with the clear faceplate from the last SSS, I was one of the new faces that day, the one drumming on Maschine.

Ah reet! didn't put 2 and 2 together there. You coming this weekend? Just bought a maschine and want you to give me some pointers, you were pretty canny!

• 1 month later...