Good version of my DMC routine

Vekked

I really like your set, I just think you could have worked a bit more on the transitions. Still, great stuff, particularly the Pixies juggle which is so dope!

Thanks, yea my transitions weren't that good. My routine definitely wasn't finished for the finals so I just kind of tied it up where I could. If I worked on it for another 1-2 months I think it would be a fair bit tighter. Going to spend those 1-2 months on next year's routine instead tho.

good shit bro! did you do the editing on your vid?

Nah man I'm a spastic when it comes to video stuff, brutal at it. Wish I knew how to do that stuff. A guy who works at a pretty big TV studio in Toronto is also a scratch DJ and hit me up to record it after hours when the studio wasn't being used. The set was actually for like Cosmopolitan TV or something LOL, but he just rolled out that white thing.

Whole thing was 5 takes total, 1 per angle I think, although I fked up a couple of the takes pretty bad so some angles are used less because of that.