A skratch cheat

Yoshi

Great little tip Yosh.

Also, new poshest member on DV anyone? You've got some prince Harry ish going on there :)

Don't worry, it's an illustrious title previously held by people from such places a Leicester and Germany.

Don't worry, it's an illustrious title previously held by people from such places a Leicester and Germany.

ahah!

I concur though, makes for great listening

I don't really notice it myself... although my friends have been giving me sh!t for it for years (!) coz it sounds so fu*king weird -- like, a hybrid of Japanese and Berkshire accents, or something...

But the hardest thing is trying to describe a skratch. That's bloody hard!

Great little tip Yosh.

Also, new poshest member on DV anyone? You've got some prince Harry ish going on there :)

Def the poshest voice on DV!

Great little tip Yosh.

Def the poshest voice on DV!

Chris is gonna be gutted

I think Solemn was considered posh because he claimed to have read a book.

Then someone levelled the same accusation at Chris for using a three syllable word.

Jon gets it because his parents have a (lovely) big house and a Mazerati or a Lambourghini or something.

The bar is quite low.