DV Super Skratch Saturday...

Jimmy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 5th will be ok if its still ok for me to come.

Love the poster Soren :)

Cambian, you got broadband? Want to broadcast some live online?

yeh man, still good for you to come :)

yeh i gotz br0adband. i dont kno how to brodcast it live, but its a great idea if we can get it to work.

abd nice one adam, be good to see u again

Pretty straightforward. Just need a laptop, a webcam and a phono to 3.5mm (Better to pipe the audio direct I think).

I have a justin.tv account that we can use or we could set a new one up just for Super Scratch Sessions.

A new one would be better I reckon, will set it up.

Do you have a laptop Cambian (or anyone else coming)?

Also, what is parking like? Debating whether to take the train or drive...

If I drive I can bring another turntable if needed....

parking is ok, its not free on saturdays, but i got parking vouchers so it will be for you.

on the audio connection front, its all good. i have an studio mixer which takes everything thru usb to my computer, so its perfect for direct recording/streaming.

i dont have a laptop, i just have an imac, it has a webcam tho, but its not very manuverable, altho i think dooban will probly bring his laptop again.

on the turntable front, we already have 3, and had 3 mixers last time, and after that i run out of room on my desk, so we're ok for turntables i think, cheers tho man.

this is shaping up to be better than the first.

its for all levels man, no worries how good or bad anyone is. altho for any proper noobs im gonna start a SSS School thing aswell, or thats the grand plan.

Doob & Soren, is it ok for you to both bring your mixers again?

i have a works drinks thing tomorrow night, so theres a good chance on saturday i'll be hanging out my arse. still full steam ahead!

i think i cut better hungover anyway, it slows me down and makes me more docile on the cut :)

Thanks everyone for another good day. great to meet you Rich (RMG) and thanks again for the beers and other treats you brought. You're always welcome back.

@ Kut Klass - not to worry mate. The next one wont be far away at all.

attendance list -

doob,

soren,

me,

rmg,

kengo,

on a side note, after a little break me, doob and soren started having 3 way mixing sessions aswell....hella fun.

Thanks for taking us to a gay bar by the way Soren, that really ended the night well. I might add we've not heard from him since we left... may be he's still in there or something!

Mixed bar!! :p

You did stay until they closed up at 5am so you can't have found it too bad :p. I ended up in Anders and Jasmines flat (the couple you met there) drinking until 9 in the morning haha! We're never doing scratch sessions on a Saturday anymore by the way!

Edited by Soren