My tt500 just did some weird shit yo

Guest Mike Reezy

Guest Mike Reezy

no problems with my tt500 at all until today.

After being on the comp forlike 3 hours I go over to my tables to skratch. I press the start button, nothing happens. I try the other one, nothing. I try them both about a hundred more times, nothing.

POwer off then on and all is fine again

I hope this isnt a fourshadowing of my table breaking.

When I hit start and it didnt start my fucking stomach dropped.

Scary shit

My friens TTx's sometimes does the same, but it's a first batch TTx. Never heard of the TT-500 doing the same ish. Not shure what it is, maybe a issue with the magnet...

I hope it won't happen again.

this happend to a cat in know with his ttxs. it wouldnt start when the button was tapped. but if he manually spun the platter and then hit the button it would kick in. he had the guy at GC send it in to numark. turned out to be a bad chip. cost him about $90 - $100 (of course this happend after the warranty ran out). i cant tell you if the tables are still up and running cuz he sold them shortly afterwards.

Guest Mike Reezy

thanks guys, i wont sweat it. No I dont have my receipt. I think I bought it from an unauthorized dealer so my warranty is non existent.

I bought it from www.electronicsking.com for $209 free shipping

Numark should still be responsible for any defect in manufacturing in their gear. If shit does fuck up, give Numark a call directly, and ask if you can RMA it directly back to them. It's what I did with Numark UK.