Live MPC snippet

Mike-L

I've been putting together some live versions of tracks from my album..(As I've probably mentioned before.)

This section of "Eye Woke Up" is all live on the mpc, so it was a fairly easy bit to film first. Im going to follow it up in a few weeks (hopefully!)with a couple of full tracks with turntables and some other bits and bobs....so watch this space!!

checka -check it out:

thanks fellas!

vekked - let me know what it reminds you of if you remember!

haha thats tech!

Haha,thanks. i put this in the description for the technically inclined, so its easier to work out whats doing what:

"For the mpc geeks :The left hand plays the hi hat and the 5 bass notes, the right hand plays kick, snare and the 5 piano chords..and the video is all the way LIVE."

Good on you mate, I've thought about how to perform mpc live, never thought about having different sounds in the same program and playing it all at once before though.

Your MPC still looks as hot as the first day I laid eyes on it too. Oh, I saw the thing you wrote RE the pad upgrades on that other page, sorry I didn't reply - On the site it still says they're out of stock. Maybe it'd be worth me selling mine and just buying another which has the newer pads...

Good on you mate, I've thought about how to perform mpc live, never thought about having different sounds in the same program and playing it all at once before though.

Your MPC still looks as hot as the first day I laid eyes on it too. Oh, I saw the thing you wrote RE the pad upgrades on that other page, sorry I didn't reply - On the site it still says they're out of stock. Maybe it'd be worth me selling mine and just buying another which has the newer pads...

Its a bit of a puzzle game moving the hits around so you can play it! Some of the tracks to come have bits of recording into the mpc (so i can scratch and do other stuff) , but most of them have live playing like this too.

Your MPC still looks as hot as the first day I laid eyes on it too

hands of Wax.. my mpc only has eyes for me!

• 1 month later...