Having trouble figuring out this Tazer combo

Vekked

The first vid is just a regular tazer which is just a reverse lazer to slice to og flare. It's all lazered, but those are the fader movements.

If you can do 2 clicks really fast, the fader movements are very similar to a fast boomerang.

Edited by kwote

The first vid is just a regular tazer which is just a reverse lazer to slice to og flare. It's all lazered, but those are the fader movements.

If you can do 2 clicks really fast, the fader movements are very similar to a fast boomerang.

Thanks kwote, I can do the first part of that combo easily for the first like 3-4 backwards lasers with. Like I can do the basic tazer double-time no problem but the end of the combo he's doing something slightly different. Like instead of 2 sounds between every reverse laser, there sounds like 4.

I'll try doing boomerangs over them and see if I can come up with that sound, I still can't get it.

Oh shit I just realize johnny1move posted the exact combo I'm after, it's like back laser/4 sounds/back laser. Can anyone break that down a bit more for me? Notated would be dope or at least a bit slower. I don't know what I'm having so much trouble with this combo.

Thanks kwote, I can do the first part of that combo easily for the first like 3-4 backwards lasers with. Like I can do the basic tazer double-time no problem but the end of the combo he's doing something slightly different. Like instead of 2 sounds between every reverse laser, there sounds like 4.

I'll try doing boomerangs over them and see if I can come up with that sound, I still can't get it.

Oh shit I just realize johnny1move posted the exact combo I'm after, it's like back laser/4 sounds/back laser. Can anyone break that down a bit more for me? Notated would be dope or at least a bit slower. I don't know what I'm having so much trouble with this combo.

That last vid he posted is what I'm talking about. The slice is the short record movement and the og flare that follows is the longer record movement. In order to get back to the slice you have to do the first part of the pattern which is a reverse lazer.

ok so reverse laser/slice/OG flare/repeat?

EDIT: what's a slice actually? I think I might be confused, is it just the start of a chirp without the pull back? I didn't watch scratchlopedia

Yes.

A slice is just a fadered baby. Start with the fader closed, open the fader and baby, then close the fader.

• 3 months later...

http://www.johnny1move.co.uk/scratch/display.php?scratch=36

It's definitely easier than it looks

;-)