I like quotes from memebers

$a!n+

dunno..sum1 from the ebuyer site...having a diss at dee cos intel have faster clock speed therefore r better than amd lol

Guest Mike Reezy

Intel proceesors are nto better than AMD. Straight bullshit, they rate their clockspeeds different than AMD does, so an AMD Athlon XP 2500+ that clocks @ 1.83 ghz is just as fast as the intel 2.5 ghz processor.

Just a bunch of propiganda, AMD never did me wrong.

both processors are good.

intel have always made good shit.

i have a P4 2.8ghz processor and it seems quick

amd or intel will do for me. i'll get whatever i can afford at the time.

anything over 1 gig clock speed is good for most normal computer tasks.

Guest Deeswift
Intel proceesors are nto better than AMD. Straight bullshit, they rate their clockspeeds different than AMD does, so an AMD Athlon XP 2500+ that clocks @ 1.83 ghz is just as fast as the intel 2.5 ghz processor.

Just a bunch of propiganda, AMD never did me wrong.

That's correct, and basically what I was saying in the eBuyer review. Some guy on the eBuyer site was saying how P4 blows Athlon64 away and what a waste of time A64 is. Anyway, I won't start up about AMD again, haha. I'm already the second biggest poster out of approx. 30,000 members at forums.AMD.com support board.

Anyway, sorry for kncking your thread off the rails, Gabe. I can't thik of any quotes off the top of my head, but there's been some gems. 2ndHand and Sigma have posted some classics! Disscuss posted somethig really funny the other day too. I just have a bad memory though.

• 1 month later...

You can only move forward from a position of strength.. realisation of weakness brings potential strength and opens a path to the journey of understanding.. Do not however trick yourself into thinking you will ever reach a destination.

To think is a weakness, the mind is quicker in total emptyness...This does not mean all thought should be dismissed, but rather, all you know should be learnt to the point where it becomes intgrated with oneself, thus bypassing language and becoming instinct. Language slows the mind causing thought to run at speeds of speech... inner monolouge is avoided in meditation for this very reason...

Guest Mike Reezy

"I had my bitch bake you some muffins"

Jimmy Kimmel - to SnoopDogg when him and Adam visited Snoops house for THE MAN SHOW

(im 100% positive they actually did smoke with snoop, look at Adam Corolla in that clip if you can find it, OBLITA-FADED!)