walking swing flares

d00ban

Any one else do these then? Or they just so obvious no one bothers talking about em? :o

yeh I do something similar I didnt know what they were called though. same fader movement I think slightly different RH movement. They are nice though. You look different to how I imagined you too. You are young which means your mum must be a MILF! :((

Love the lip ring Dopp. sassy.

I had never heard of swing flares or walking swing flare until now. Really cool tho! I kinda think I understand it.... sorta.

Any one else do these then? Or they just so obvious no one bothers talking about em? :o

yeh I do something similar I didnt know what they were called though. same fader movement I think slightly different RH movement. They are nice though. You look different to how I imagined you too. You are young which means your mum must be a MILF! :((

Nice in theory, but not so much on the money there since she had me quite old I suppose. and I sweat no one looks the same as you imagine them, I didn't imagine you as a ginge at first!

Aye - its a bit of a staple at the moment but I mix them with og 3 clickers and mirror them and that

Basically just keep 3 clicking and slicing on beat and move the slice around and do it either forward or backwards

Wow, that's the crasiest TTM i've ever seen. I need to start comboing them at the minute, I've litterally only just found em.

Love the lip ring Dopp. sassy.

By the way, I'm doob old man, not dopp :p

nice vid doob.

i do them abit, altho im not sure i "walk" them as much as that, but i'll see if i get on with them

I only started walking em coz I was doing some drumming with the technique and started doing it on the ah and thought 'ahh'... They're probably not mental enough for your style jimmy, probably give them a miss if i were you ;)

Wow, that's the crasiest TTM i've ever seen. I need to start comboing them at the minute, I've litterally only just found em.

The ttm is crazy but its not that difficult really.

The clicks are just a constant 3 click pattern, and every beat has a slice.

Basically you just vary whether the slice is forward or backwards and whereabouts in the sample it is and the rest of it just happens as you move the record to the next "slice position" and keep clicking

I've been calling it the "Combo Generator" cos it seems like you're doing lots of really hard combos but you're not really thinking about it much

Nice in theory, but not so much on the money there since she had me quite old I suppose. :( and I sweat no one looks the same as you imagine them, I didn't imagine you as a ginge at first. :)

Swings and roundabouts! where do you live? are you in the south? I am on the verge of organising some kind of scratchy get together!

The ttm is crazy but its not that difficult really.

The clicks are just a constant 3 click pattern, and every beat has a slice.

Basically you just vary whether the slice is forward or backwards and whereabouts in the sample it is and the rest of it just happens as you move the record to the next "slice position" and keep clicking

I've been calling it the "Combo Generator" cos it seems like you're doing lots of really hard combos but you're not really thinking about it much

aahhh i see, might need to give that a bash then, get em up to speed properly!

Nice in theory, but not so much on the money there since she had me quite old I suppose. :( and I sweat no one looks the same as you imagine them, I didn't imagine you as a ginge at first. :)

Swings and roundabouts! where do you live? are you in the south? I am on the verge of organising some kind of scratchy get together!

No. live more midlands, but I come down there loads. would defo come to a scratchy ma thing