Possible BPM Battle 2010

Gizmo

Guest loop skywalker

where and when ...prizes?

http://www.visitbpm.co.uk

2-3 October at the NEC in Birmingham. And yes - prizes. A taster - skratchworx limited edition Crane stands sound OK?

it depends what day and if notts county are playing at home.....i won the bpm competition last year and got fuck all.....but it wasnt ran by skratchworx...i would have been well happy if it was.Love to gizmo xx

where and when ...prizes?

http://www.visitbpm.co.uk

2-3 October at the NEC in Birmingham. And yes - prizes. A taster - skratchworx limited edition Crane stands sound OK?

it depends what day and if notts county are playing at home.....i won the bpm competition last year and got fuck all.....but it wasnt ran by skratchworx...i would have been well happy if it was.Love to gizmo xx

I'd be up for it again Gizmo, I can ask Mariam aswell.

Guest loop skywalker

coolness...notts county are at home so it will be loop skywalkerless this year,,which is very good news...i much preffered it at donnington for selfish reasons and i will not have to listen to a thousand scratch geeks raping the ahhhh sample at every single fucking stand.On the down side though i really will miss the battle and seeing gizmo and you other fucks but football takes priority over everything!

As long as it's a routine it'll be fine, right Giz?

A routine would be better. I think this particular manufacturer is looking to have open deck sessions (the aaah and fresh murdering type that Grandfather Loop refers to), but would like something a little more showy as well - hence the battle.

A 2 minute set should allow you to bring your best stuff and impress the crowds.

Guest loop skywalker

I expect it'll be a 2 day thing again. I need to sit down and give it some thought.

cool....put me down for the sunday one mate xxx...i will be able to make sunday.

Just looked at the date. I'm running a night on the Friday untill 6am on the Saturday morning and have got to be in London for 8pm. When you know rough times etc could you let us know please, Mark? I may still be able to do it if all the times work out :) I wouldn't be able to get there in time on the Sunday for sure :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...