New moderators wanted

Steve

At the moment, we have 5 mods, but out of those, only mattnice is on the site regularly. Dub-Se7en, Vekked and Phology haven't posted on here in ages and MrDee is about once in a while, but not that often. It's time for a change - no offence to any current mods as obviously people have real lives keeping them busy, but I need to think of what's best for DV.

So, what is needed from a mod? Basically, I need people that are going to actively contribute to the sections they're assigned to. You would also have the power to delete posts and threads, move threads etc. in the section(s) you're modding and you'd have access to the mod section. Actively contributing is the main thing though, because it doesn't take that many people to be starting new threads to keep the site interesting to read. Also, we occasionally discuss ideas and things about the site in the mod section, so your input on that would be appreciated.

If you want to give it a go, fire me a PM and let me know which section(s) you'd like to mod. I'm up for giving anyone a go as long as I know you well enough and you're not a site n00b, but all moderator actions are logged, so I can see over time if you've actually contributed, so don't be offended if you're demoted back down to a regular member if it doesn't work out. As I said above, it's nothing personal.

i'm on here shit loads but i don't know if i'd be of any help to any of the sections...unless there was a section about being a victim of online bullying...

yeh you and jessica can be the mods for that....no smoke without fire tho :)

you get my message steve?

I think i could devote some time to modding on the scratch section. Not that i'm as good as a lot of peeps on here but I still practice loads and am quite geeky about it all which I think is more important in a way.

pretty soon.. everyone who actually posts on this forum is gonna be a mod.

lol. Well, I'm gonna condense it down so we have a small team. I doubt there'll be more than 3 or 4 mods once things are sorted.

doob - I did get your message. Sorry for not replying yet. I've had a few messages, but I need to have a think about it. The people that have contacted me all want to mod the same sections, haha.

• 1 month later...
pretty soon.. everyone who actually posts on this forum is gonna be a mod.

lol. Well, I'm gonna condense it down so we have a small team. I doubt there'll be more than 3 or 4 mods once things are sorted.

doob - I did get your message. Sorry for not replying yet. I've had a few messages, but I need to have a think about it. The people that have contacted me all want to mod the same sections, haha.

looks like pekked is back any way