DMC UK finals

Jimmy

Ok so i know we all bitch and moan about it, but im gonna go as 3 of the 8 in the finals are on this board and i wouldnt mind seeing my buddies in the flesh.

plus who knows who might end up doing supremecy or something ;)

its on thursday the 15th of july, starts at 7 and is at the o2 islington academy.

if anyone wants to come to mine first or after let me know, i might even book some time off work. i live just short bus ride away.

anyone interested. xx

i was gonna go but my sister bought me tickets to see penn & teller on the same night,,,

but i'll be over in london that day. leggin it back early on the friday

Guest loop skywalker

Is anyone up for lending me and Rasp some decks to practice in the hotel round the corner?

I drove down last year but it was a major hassle so I want to get the train but lugging decks down on the train aint really practical!

i can rent you a pair for 500 quid..just for the day mind!

In all seriousness im not going to get there until about 8pm,i gotta bloody work...and i have to work the next day as well so it will be a short n sweet trip..good luck j1m and rasp..both sounding very very good..ive already given dmc my jacket size and crown size though hahaha...nah im just so happy to be in a final again..im just gonna go out and enjoy it regardless of getting mured by you younglings or not...see you soon gaylords...xxx

ps rasp and j1m...are we popping off to a strip club or owt before hand???i know a place that guarantees a happy ending

Is anyone up for lending me and Rasp some decks to practice in the hotel round the corner?

I drove down last year but it was a major hassle so I want to get the train but lugging decks down on the train aint really practical!

i can rent you a pair for 500 quid..just for the day mind!

In all seriousness im not going to get there until about 8pm,i gotta bloody work...and i have to work the next day as well so it will be a short n sweet trip..good luck j1m and rasp..both sounding very very good..ive already given dmc my jacket size and crown size though hahaha...nah im just so happy to be in a final again..im just gonna go out and enjoy it regardless of getting mured by you younglings or not...see you soon gaylords...xxx

ps rasp and j1m...are we popping off to a strip club or owt before hand???i know a place that guarantees a happy ending

I don't reckon my missus will be up for it...

problem solved

problem solved

and publicised...

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...