What was the last record/CD/tape/8-track you bought?

Jon

Adam come round to mine for a vestax tone record scratch session! Just got mine in the mail.....

Having watched the Scratch documentary for the 7th or 8th time recently, I found the top right commentary very funny. Awesome purchase! Hit us back with some sessions!

• 5 months later...

I bought this for the princely sum of £1

from the local flea market to go with the original copy I paid too

much for back in 1995 its from a Soul Jazz records compilation called Universal Sounds Of America that also features The Art Ensemble of Chicago and Sun Ra

Its an alright compilation,some of its

decent but some of its unlistenable gash as well hehe..when I bought it originally it was more for sampling than listening to tbh,.. but some of its cool

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dude that's awesome, Steve.

this is what I bought on eBay. Hoping it arrives today. Kinda weird but really been interested in hearing more work songs after watching Hell on Wheels.

I find it utterly hilarious that Tesco is now selling vinyl records and one of the last times i was in there some twat was buying a copy of Def Leppards Hysteria and a Guns N Roses lp while exclaiming in an overloud voice to anyone within earshot that "vinyl was back "

I wanted to fucking slap him hard in the head twice at the very least...

some twat was buying 'insert title' lp while exclaiming in an overloud voice to anyone within earshot that "vinyl was back "

Basically every day of my working life... for about 4 years now. They even take the time out to come and tell me in person too :|

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

some twat was buying 'insert title' lp while exclaiming in an overloud voice to anyone within earshot that "vinyl was back "

Basically every day of my working life... for about 4 years now. They even take the time out to come and tell me in person too :|

Back from where? Fucking holiday?

I don't believe it ever left in the first place, stupid hipster fucks!

oh trust me, Vinyl went and it never came back and never will, the old days were just off the chain, we all took it for granted and now these Hipster tools want to feel like they are part of it, they aren't, they never will be, and honestly never could be, we actually played every single piece of vinyl we bought/buy, those nutmuffins take it home and put it into their collection unheard, next to the hipster centerpiece cruizer piece of shit turntable they proudly have on show in their living room.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Black Album by Metallica on cd as ive only got the original cassette version

It cost £1 from the local charity shop this afternoon while the wife was in the butchers next door...

I really like early period Metallica which often quite suprises people who know me primarily for my Funk and Soul tastes funnily enough