opinion for my needle

I use the q berts and they are fine I dont notice any record burn other than on scratch records which happens anyway...I think they sound a bit better and track the same. Although if you knock them they do carve a slice. I have always had trouble with shures though they never work for me so.......

I use the q berts and they are fine I dont notice any record burn other than on scratch records which happens anyway...I think they sound a bit better and track the same. Although if you knock them they do carve a slice. I have always had trouble with shures though they never work for me so.......

Not arguing with you but the qbert ones for me were so shit. They didnt stick to the record however I set them up. The burn happened so quickly to.

i've never got along with ortofons, shures have always been my preference, if it aint broke, dont fix it.

but i understand alot of people can use ortofons so fairplay, each to their own i spose.

altho foly, i've never heard of anyone not being able to set up shures

I could set them up fine you cheeky bastard! I'm not a retard! They just would always jump when I was juggling, they were ok with cutting but also, and i've said this before if you have vestax turns you should use shures. Everytime I use them on vestax they suck. Its only on Technics that I see the difference! I think it comes down to the way you cut how heavy or light you are what styles you use as much as the needle itself....its personal!

Are the 44g's the same as 447's?

The whitelabels definitely sound a lot better than the 447's, but couldn't really say about 44g's.

The g is supposed to have fuller mids. Not quite as loud output and slightly lower skip resist. I tried some and liked em but not for scratching as much. Still have em as my backup tho.

ive had the white labels before, the sound was crisp but it skips on me. the 447's never ever did me wrong. i used my friends ortofon for a while before, they were one's not meant for scratching and they were cool but still skipped once in a while. i knew the ortofon scratch needles kill records cause that's what everyone said before, unfortunately for me records don't ship here so kindly. i have to wait one month plus if i order records. aight foly, i hope you're right that ortofon scratch needles don't burn too bad i've already ordered em.

ive had the white labels before, the sound was crisp but it skips on me. the 447's never ever did me wrong. i used my friends ortofon for a while before, they were one's not meant for scratching and they were cool but still skipped once in a while. i knew the ortofon scratch needles kill records cause that's what everyone said before, unfortunately for me records don't ship here so kindly. i have to wait one month plus if i order records. aight foly, i hope you're right that ortofon scratch needles don't burn too bad i've already ordered em.

trust me its all bullshit! people just dont want to be cool like us! :8