TEST ALL THE NEW SKINS! FEEDBACK NEEDED!

Steve

We've opened up all the new skins so you can see what they're like. The Fusion skin is going to stay for sure, but what about the others?

Post any good/bad comments about them, because it'll help us decide which ones to keep. Bear in mind that none of the new skins have been formatted in any way and there are no customised logos or anything yet.

Guest Deeswift

My choice...

1: Fusion

2: Plasma

3: Air

4: Style_1

In that order. Fusion is just THE_BOMB though. There's no way I'm changing from this. If it was down to me alone, I would happily throw the old skins in the trash bin cause these new ones are in a different league.

There's also gonna be another skin I think. Tim / Clownstyle and me were discussing a modified red version of Fusion. Red logo, red highlights, but basically exactly the same skin otherwise. That could be a very classy skin indeed.

Who can find a better looking board than DV? This place is the shit! I'm very happy to have discovered these skins, you can thank me later, bitches!

yeh fusions 1st and a close 2nd plasma.

the other 2 i find a bit to bright...need a bit more contrast...maybe having the background ligh blue instead of white could make it better..but i find it not as pleasing on the eye (bit hard to define each area and some of the writing)

fusion is excellent..wil be using this for a long time i reckon

just an idea but what about having a skin which is pure white with the writing as back so it looks like you are working in word if the manager ever sneaks on you unaware.

Guest Deeswift

LOL... smart thinking, Rygon.

Regarding the backgrounds on the lighter skins, I agree that they need changing, it's something I wanted to do also. One of them could fully replace the black & white skin if it had a dark background. I'll mess with a test version or something and we'll see how it goes.

We should try to keep this thread bumped, if it falls back too far people won't see it (if they only use the portal page).