Skratchstream @ NozL Recordings.com

NozL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to record these ?

We will record them, but we want to encourage people to watch them live otherwise we might as well just upload them to youtube. Not aware of any other regular live skratch streams so looking forward to seeing what the response will be ..

I reckon you you should sell them (cheaply) every six months on itunes. Just an idea....I will be tuning in for sure!

hmm. We would probably end up giving them away I reckon. Just had a dry run of the first show with Blam. Its going to be worth tuning in for. Will be more like a radio show with some chatting rather than all out blast. We reckon it will run for about 30 mins or so..

There's also a chat window like the shoutbox so everyone can chat on there.

It feels like something a bit different and so as the weeks progress it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Really looking forward to it now..

I reckon you you should sell them (cheaply) every six months on itunes. Just an idea....I will be tuning in for sure!

hmm. We would probably end up giving them away I reckon. Just had a dry run of the first show with Blam. Its going to be worth tuning in for. Will be more like a radio show with some chatting rather than all out blast. We reckon it will run for about 30 mins or so..

There's also a chat window like the shoutbox so everyone can chat on there.

It feels like something a bit different and so as the weeks progress it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Really looking forward to it now..

cool! i might have to grab it later! im oot the neet!

If you're doing a live stream, would it not be better to do it on a midweek (or Sunday) evening? Surely Friday (and Saturday) night is going to be the time people are most likely to be going out...

yes it would be better. It won't always be a Friday, just the only day Blam could do. Next one I think will be net Wednesday. Will be able to confirm later..

quality and professional advert ! gonna make sure i catch more than the last 5 mins this time ! brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppp !

SLIGHT CHANGE OF PLAN!!!

Jimmy and Ventolyn/Becotyde now performing at (8pm in UK/Ireland) which is 7pm GMT. Sorry for the confusion, should be less confusion when we go back to GMT next week.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!