Snoops admits to using ghost writers

djdiggla

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group home are possibly the worst MCs ever.

real talk, with tupac a close also-ran

No way dood. You must not speak english if you can't recognize Pac as one of the best EVER.

Thee thing is I absolutely love Living Proof album. I adore it and have listened to it like 1000 times cause the beats are nuts.

You can play a game with it though. the Group Home game. Listen to a line and stop the record, there is 100% full proof way of guessing what the next line will be. Think of what is the worst most dumb simple idiotic line that would rhyme with the one you just listened to. You'll always be right.

Seriously some of the lyrics sound like they have been written by a 2 year old with severe learning difficulties.

I still love it though.

Let the crooks be crooks and the suns be suns let the biggest man be the man with the biggest guns!................GENIUS! :p

Even a mong can drop a reasonable line.

But no man in his right mind would spout this gash

Yo the world is falling

Death is calling

I don't know MC's be brawling

On the mike, when I get hyped

Whenever you want yo whatever you like

bite on my style, I like that

Yo here is your feedback with one smack

Yeah, you know what I'm saying?

No time to be playing 'cause these niggas be delaying

Word yo when I get busy

Here and over there to New York City

One for one, one for all

I'm on the wall my back is on the wall

Yo is a wonderful world, a world of wonder

I thunder and thunder I won't go under

Won't get in the trap I'm passed all that

You stupid mothefucka my rhyme is phat

Phat as can be on the M-I-C

In the place to be, if you can see

You don't know then go ask your momma

Eatin' MCs live like Jeffery Dahmer

One of one, one for all

I'm on the wall, I'm on the wall

lol @ Axel

No way dood. You must not speak english if you can't recognize Pac as one of the best EVER.

Its weird with tupac, seems like the people who like him absolutely bum him a lot of the time.

Ur a pac h8er too, Wax??? Even with Pac's serious stash!?

lol i was just winding you up. My real beef with Pac is his beat selection, possibly the worst of any MC EVER.

but i stand by my point that most people who like him fucking love him.

Plus i'd class him as having more of a "beard arrangement" than a stash.

Thee thing is I absolutely love Living Proof album. I adore it and have listened to it like 1000 times cause the beats are nuts.

You can play a game with it though. the Group Home game. Listen to a line and stop the record, there is 100% full proof way of guessing what the next line will be. Think of what is the worst most dumb simple idiotic line that would rhyme with the one you just listened to. You'll always be right.

Seriously some of the lyrics sound like they have been written by a 2 year old with severe learning difficulties.

I still love it though.

Let the crooks be crooks and the suns be suns let the biggest man be the man with the biggest guns!................GENIUS! :p

Even a mong can drop a reasonable line.

But no man in his right mind would spout this gash

Yo the world is falling

Death is calling

I don't know MC's be brawling

On the mike, when I get hyped

Whenever you want yo whatever you like

bite on my style, I like that

Yo here is your feedback with one smack

Yeah, you know what I'm saying?

No time to be playing 'cause these niggas be delaying

Word yo when I get busy

Here and over there to New York City

One for one, one for all

I'm on the wall my back is on the wall

Yo is a wonderful world, a world of wonder

I thunder and thunder I won't go under

Won't get in the trap I'm passed all that

You stupid mothefucka my rhyme is phat

Phat as can be on the M-I-C

In the place to be, if you can see

You don't know then go ask your momma

Eatin' MCs live like Jeffery Dahmer

One of one, one for all

I'm on the wall, I'm on the wall

best rap of all time!

My real beef with Pac is his beat selection, possibly the worst of any MC EVER.

R U KIDDING? Some of the BEST beats E-V-E-R. HANDS DOWN. West Coast beats at that time were FIRE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn6hAIXF0sM

California Love's ok, Do for Love's ok, I Ain't Mad Atcha's nice, but apart from that everything else i've heard is gash, like the Liberian Girl one, wtf????

First off, Liberian Girl was released 4 years after he died! You can't judge his beats by referencing shit after he was dead! He didn't pick that shit out. The frame of reference for his beats ends in 97.

Secondly, it's an MJ sample--not amazing, but still pretty nice for some posthumous ish!

The first couple of albums are pretty average but almost every track on All Eyez on Me is DOPE (highest selling rap album of all time FYI). Same with the Makaveli album.

California Love's ok, Do for Love's ok, I Ain't Mad Atcha's

^^Those aren't even the best songs on those albums by far!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7cV3oJQFc

that Old School tune's nice enough. When i had spotify i flicked through shit loads of the Pac on there trying to find stuff with ok beats but really struggled.

I thought the MJ sample was fucking awful, same with the mister mister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZmT3tOIn9k

just watched the first vid on ur list foly ... both them dudes are blatantly miming .. just like watching Brit'as on x factor all over again...

wading in to the argument, i've never really been into Jay z either. Perhaps if i was black and american and gave a shit about being getto fab I'd stand a chance of having a fucking clue what he was talking about. I've never really been into rappers than speak alot and say very little. don;t get me wrong, i do like a good hype man or battle raps. It's just that most Jay Z rhymes i hear are WAY clichéd and that seriously puts me off ... IMHO most of the production is pretty weak as well, but seems to have spawned loads of copycats, which is a major part of the frustration - too much publicity aimed in the wrong direction. Ok - there are a few party bangers which i would played out a decade ago, but for the number of albums released the quality level is pretty low.

Also, while i'm having a rant, i can;t help think it's taking the piss when an artist can't be arsed to name albums any more and just numbers them.

^^^^ the LF vs PP vid is from the sbx project. It was a short film so I guess they were lipsinching but they did writr the rhymes. its in the old school way of freestyles. if you look to the linked vids there is one of them battling in 1988 or earlier and its sick! anyway the SBX dvd + 12" are amazing. Jay Z is part of the culture but the more he distances himself from the real shit without having a clear direction he will always come off as a cunt to me. big pimpin is abismal!

Maybe I just ain' hip hop or whatever but I can not see how Jay Z's content or what he is in to is any different to G Rap, Rakim, Kane or any of them other guys. He's just made more cash.

I mean Rakim Tells you about his big gold chain,

G Rap is straight thug rap,

The Kane Tells you "I hate To Brag But Damn I'm Good".

It's all any of the decent rappers talk about. They are all the same. Content wise that is.

This is my kind of rhyming. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcXlnuSlS84

I don't even give a fuck about Jay Z anyway. He's just a better MC than Group Home. Lol. It even sounds silly to compare them.