I know I shouldn't have, but I've bought a 360

not got street fighter but my gamer tag is dooban

ps dont feel bad youll have hours of fun! just save money by not going out and playing on it all day and night and become one with the x box, its your friend!

if game have got a preowned premium then it's £130 with a free game from a choice of four, including gta4. forbidden planet will trade gta4 to the value of £17 and sell ufc for £40, so you end up paying £153 for the pair. if you have those two shops in your area that'll be a difficult price to beat- the xboxes are fully refurbed, mine looked brand new and was in all new packaging etc, full guarantee. in fact the old 20gb version is £110 still with the free game, and the book is apparently scanning and saying the same price for the new version but the nerd went and checked with the boss. i was having a good day and was thought best not to overdo it so didn't argue, although i usually find computer shop people are quite accommodating if you mix up just the right amount of nerd and psychopath in your demeanor.

i might have to get in on this ufc lark, i'll download the demo tomorrow and see if i can figure it all out.

oh and jon, it's on. i'm gonna grape you. for decades and decades.

I'm pretty bad too, what's your gamertag let's get some games in :)

I know what you mean about the stick. I am just starting to get used to the pad, I feel like for every fighting game you have to get used to the pad again because the rhythm and style of play forces your hand to do different things. Some of the more complex dash cancels and stuff are murder with a pad but they start to sink in after a while. Sticks are fucking ridiculously priced at the moment though. I'm thinking of making a few with full Sanwa parts and selling them for around £120, which should shift considering the TE edition RRPs at £150 if you can find one (although game.co.uk does seem to be in stock now finally), if not you're looking at £175-225 from profiteers.