Lil Wayne sues mixtape DJs.

djdiggla

Well this will either make or break Blaksmif's career. Millions of people will watch this video and see his freestyle. He'll make money off bad mouthing Wayne alone. If they don't "pop a cap in his ass" first.

• 2 weeks later...

wait up tho is it not just a tape of ALL lil wayne tunes.........fuck dat! if i was wayne id be sayin the same! if you have one tune on your amazingly mixed tape and you are a big name dj the thats good exposure if its all your tunes seperated by a fucking explosion then thats just biting your style and making money off you!

they are not proper mix mixtapes, if you want to hear a proper mixtape you need to go back to the nineties...........LOL!!

I agree, these are jokes compared to what we consider a mixtape!

But as far as the content, my understanding is these type of "mix" CDs are always EXCLUSIVE (sometimes freestyle) tracks GIVEN TO THE DJ BY THE ARTIST/LABEL! That's what's fucked... the artist uses the DJ to create some hype but if they make any money off it they sue em for it.

I agree, these are jokes compared to what we consider a mixtape!

But as far as the content, my understanding is these type of "mix" CDs are always EXCLUSIVE (sometimes freestyle) tracks GIVEN TO THE DJ BY THE ARTIST/LABEL! That's what's fucked... the artist uses the DJ to create some hype but if they make any money off it they sue em for it.

I see!! well in that case lil wayne is a totally wack............but we knew that anyway..........didnt we?

foly you fancy sharing any of these 90s mixtapes you keep banging on about? or giving me one of your lovely useful lists of ones i should check out that i might not have already, but i dont think i got any 90s tapes so even if theyre obvious to you i'd love to see

ron G mix tapes for the win

"My styles bangin like a ron g tape"

@dooban

defo check ron g.

also babu - comprehension is a classic im sure everyone would agree

shortkuts re-create is pretty special

if you go to my myspace page and click on mr krum in my friends hes got 2 tapes up there for download of 90s bangers 'put it to music' and 'daily diggers mix'.

I cant remmember anymore at the moment Im not up on computery things to up load these yet but you can proly get em from blogs if i find them ill hit you up wit da link!