undertimed 2 click flares?

d00ban

Any tips for overtiming or is it just a matter of getting faster?

Im doing normal pinch technique.

Is it better to practice normal 2 clicks to faster bpm or overtimed to slower bpm?

Yeah get a beat the same speed as someone doing them and try and emulate. You obviously gotta have the speed there first so that you CAN emulate but that's the easiest way to find the flow. You getting ahead of your self by getting in to 2 clickers though?

Ok thanks broke that makes sense, I find that understanding the timing really helps.

@Doobs, maybe yea but my drilling is really helping, I think I have 2 clicks down now, I will post up a new vid for critique :p

Ok thanks broke that makes sense, I find that understanding the timing really helps.

@Doobs, maybe yea but my drilling is really helping, I think I have 2 clicks down now, I will post up a new vid for critique :p

I know I keep going on about it but it's exactly what I did and I think it held my progress back quite considerably now I look back, don't want you to do that same! It'll be good for your speed though I guess! Look forward to your vid!

woohoo! there a couple of cheeky chirp flares in there as well, just for you, but damn they are hard. I worked out that I keep doing the chirp to fast so I loose the cut on the first part of the following flare.