Which skin do you use?

Clownstyle

I prefer the look of the Black and White skin, but it doesn't work properly so I use the Silver. I don't like the Blue one cos the portal looks like a total abortion and the font is too small IMO. I'd like a dark contrasting skin though cos at night my eyes are like piss holes in the snow looking at this place.

Guest Deeswift

Agree with you mostly. I use the black & white most of all but there's a couple of annoying things that need fixing. The blue skin is just wrong. Nothing about it is very nice, the fonts are bad (too small) and little bits clash (red on blue? LOL), the shoutbox is nasty (green text), we can't use any decent smilies cause you can see the white backgrounds, it's a pain in the ass. I'm sure there must be a better dark skin we could use.

The PMs don't work right with the B&W and the width changing does my head in, but I can't find the setting to fix it. I'd like a skin that looks something like the old board - lighter text on a black or dark grey background.

It would be nice to find a really good Invisions tutorial site that shows you exactly how to change the more in-depth parts of the board. I get lost reading through pages of HTML and I ain't got a clue what to change.

Guest Deeswift

Again, I agree it would be nice to have a dark skin with light text. The old board looks better than I remember (was there last night). I'm sure that with trial and error we can change the ones we have now for the better. I know some basic stuff, certain things are obvious, but I also get confused with all that HTML. Give me CSS and java, dammit! ProBoards fuckin' rocks. Shame Patrick Klingon and Ryan Herbal are twats.