combo's you've made while trying to copy and failing

Vekked

you guys ever listen to some cuts and try to replicate them, and think you do, then realize a while later you're doing it completely wrong and therefore realize you've actually invented something or put your own style into something you were intending to replicate? I do it something, I'll come out of the closet (no pun) right now and admit most of the time it's from trying to do some of Ryan's power cuts but having no effin clue what he's really up to.

1 combo is like from the end of his most recent file, where he's doing some b.s. and I tried it but came out with like a forward drag with a 3 click flare over it ending closed before going backwards into a 1 click... sounds kinda the same rhythm but I doubt it's what he's really doing cuz not even he knows what he's doing. I don't think he even does the scratching, he just posts the files, but that's for another thread.

So, give me some cuts to bite bitches!

you guys ever listen to some cuts and try to replicate them, and think you do, then realize a while later you're doing it completely wrong and therefore realize you've actually invented something or put your own style into something you were intending to replicate? I do it something, I'll come out of the closet (no pun) right now and admit most of the time it's from trying to do some of Ryan's power cuts but having no effin clue what he's really up to.

1 combo is like from the end of his most recent file, where he's doing some b.s. and I tried it but came out with like a forward drag with a 3 click flare over it ending closed before going backwards into a 1 click... sounds kinda the same rhythm but I doubt it's what he's really doing cuz not even he knows what he's doing. I don't think he even does the scratching, he just posts the files, but that's for another thread.

So, give me some cuts to bite bitches!

Before I discovered internet scratching sites I had no clue what things were but was naturally doing chirps, tears, and what turns out to be half a prism.

Then I was some guy doing continuous orbits (2 clickers) on a dmc video and was entranced.

A couple of weeks later I had them down....

... then I realised I was doing 1 clickers.

You can bite them if you want

actually i do sort of mock delayed 2 clicks. instead of getting the 3 sounds from fwd, bwd, fwd (or bwd, fwd, bwd on the second part) i get my 3 sounds from doing tears (fwd, bwd, bwd) with 2 clicks on top, and i get the different sound on the first 3 sounds as opposed to the second 3 sounds by pitch variation...