Happy new year!

djfoly

yo whats up ya'll hope you had a good festive period if not try tampax it works for matt nice!

as metioned I am THINKING of getting serato! whats the cheapest place to get it from? how much is it? where can I download a bunch of stuff for nowt?

F

yo whats up ya'll hope you had a good festive period if not try tampax it works for matt nice!

as metioned I am THINKING of getting serato! whats the cheapest place to get it from? how much is it? where can I download a bunch of stuff for nowt?

F

Wait wait wait..... say that again ?

Only if you stop saying wait! Jeez!

me too mate. just applied for a credit card so i can get it. Mainly for bar sets n shit

yeh I want to start playing around with stuff more and I have been round my friends hoose and he is like got a routine for like 20 tracks and they all sound good! it just looks like fun for that sort of thing! also I havnt heardn anyone say that I HAVE to get it in a while so thats cool!

me too mate. just applied for a credit card so i can get it. Mainly for bar sets n shit

yeh I want to start playing around with stuff more and I have been round my friends hoose and he is like got a routine for like 20 tracks and they all sound good! it just looks like fun for that sort of thing! also I havnt heardn anyone say that I HAVE to get it in a while so thats cool!

So if i told you right now that you HAVE to.. no wait NEED serato, You wouldn't get it ?

So if i told you right now that you HAVE to.. no wait NEED serato, You wouldn't get it ?

I dont listen to anything you say! you live with satan!

I dont listen to anything you say! you live with satan!

Omg thanks for the heads up...