Who's up for DV Collab Mix 2?

Steve

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right i'm back. couldn't get into my yahoo account, also had a vomiting and poopin bug and to top it off my car broke.

i have had the week from hell- will stitch this up now and upload.

a thousand apologies for the delay

There's only Topher and bfresh left to go, assuming Phology's been working on his bit, so it shouldn't take much longer now. I'm just waiting for Phology's "my cat ate my crossfader so I'm not gonna be able to do it, sorry guys" post, then Topher can get to work. :p

He said 2 days ago that he was about to upload the file. A bit of communication wouldn't go amiss!

This is starting to piss me off a bit now. The track listing went missing virtually straight away and some of these delays (not all of them mind you) are just unnecessary.

I've just sent Matt a PM asking if he's uploaded the mix, so it should hopefully be with you soon. If you haven't got time to work on it, pass the link straight on to Topher, then you can go after him. bfresh asked to go last ages ago, so if you're too busy to go either before or after Topher, then you'll just have to sit this one out. The fact that you're busy isn't the problem mate, but 7 days were wasted because you hung onto the mix on two separate occasions when you could have passed it on, and now another 2 days have gone by - which isn't entirely your fault, but the post from Matt's been there for 2 days so you could have PMed him.

/rant. :p

He said 2 days ago that he was about to upload the file. A bit of communication wouldn't go amiss!

This is starting to piss me off a bit now. The track listing went missing virtually straight away and some of these delays (not all of them mind you) are just unnecessary.

I've just sent Matt a PM asking if he's uploaded the mix, so it should hopefully be with you soon. If you haven't got time to work on it, pass the link straight on to Topher, then you can go after him. bfresh asked to go last ages ago, so if you're too busy to go either before or after Topher, then you'll just have to sit this one out. The fact that you're busy isn't the problem mate, but 7 days were wasted because you hung onto the mix on two separate occasions when you could have passed it on, and now another 2 days have gone by - which isn't entirely your fault, but the post from Matt's been there for 2 days so you could have PMed him.

/rant. :p