rare shiz?

djfoly

I have been spending tooo much money on recs recently heres what I got, anyone else got anything super rare recently?

Lord digga - high plains drifter ep - one leg up records - 200 copies only!

Lord finnese - rare selections ep 2 - 300 copies only

Example - cant remember the name of the ep but its rare 1000 copies only! Texas shit dirk you know em?

these alone cost me about £ 145

but they are already worth more anyone else dig for certain rare 90s bits Matt what you got?

people are bizarre with the stuff they'll buy and how much they'll pay.

I sold my Horns Of Jericho LP (the reissue with the instrumentals) on discogs for £95. Apparently it's not particularly rare.

i've never spent a great deal on records. i think the most is £20 for the hanged man LP.

I like bargains.

people are bizarre with the stuff they'll buy and how much they'll pay.

I sold my Horns Of Jericho LP (the reissue with the instrumentals) on discogs for £95. Apparently it's not particularly rare.

i've never spent a great deal on records. i think the most is £20 for the hanged man LP.

I like bargains.

word its all about getting it for next to nowt but sometimes you just have to pay a bit!

I got the first 20 Deathchant releases, the first 5 or so of them used to be worth a bit but sadly they re-released the tracks on a series of records call the anti e-bay weapons (quite a clever move really) so now they only go for about £50 now. Fucking banging tunes though, I thourily recommend them!

I like bargains.

mr dee got the hanged man lp from a car boot a few years back...

paid top £££ for it...

10p...bargin...

I have been spending tooo much money on recs recently heres what I got, anyone else got anything super rare recently?

Example - cant remember the name of the ep but its rare 1000 copies only! Texas shit dirk you know em?

but they are already worth more anyone else dig for certain rare 90s bits Matt what you got?

Hiphop? Maybe Kaotix? (Sp?)

I got a few limited press stuff... But not a ton and dunno if its really worth a much...

This is CD, not vinyl (don't think there is a vinyl of it) but got that. Live Human Live that they only made 1000 of. Almost got that beats vinyl box TTLab put out last year for christmas but not really feeling it and so didnt

I got a few limited press stuff... But not a ton and dunno if its really worth a much...

This is CD, not vinyl (don't think there is a vinyl of it) but got that. Live Human Live that they only made 1000 of. Almost got that beats vinyl box TTLab put out last year for christmas but not really feeling it and so didnt

example are from houston texas. I dunno if they were down with kaotix or not but they used the same break as blaque sperm ( Houston also) on one of their tracks you ever heard of them? I suggest you have a look in your local shops coz if you find any old example or Blaque sperm shiz you might be on to a winner!

I don't know if they're worth anything but I picked up the Enter the Dragon picture disk and Good Times on clear vinyl. I also bought Teeko's special Controller one record of which there are only a few pressed. I can't believe I paid so much for a record I'll never use.

example are from houston texas. I dunno if they were down with kaotix or not but they used the same break as blaque sperm ( Houston also) on one of their tracks you ever heard of them? I suggest you have a look in your local shops coz if you find any old example or Blaque sperm shiz you might be on to a winner!

Heard of em... Will have to keep an eye out