for all yall Old Skool Ravers...

Sir Dongbot

Nice one Craig,

I remember the Dreamscapes I was more Northern

though around Manchester, Liverpool and the Midlands.

I just did a 20 min mix on 3 decks with some piano

and breakbeat tunes from about 91' for a mate.

I'll put it up if anybodies interested.

Tunes are a bit pianoy now I listen to them but

Happy Days.

Nice one Craig,

I remember the Dreamscapes I was more Northern

though around Manchester, Liverpool and the Midlands.

I just did a 20 min mix on 3 decks with some piano

and breakbeat tunes from about 91' for a mate.

I'll put it up if anybodies interested.

Tunes are a bit pianoy now I listen to them but

Happy Days.

as the saying goes....."post a file bitch"

Haha, am grabbing the odd LTJ bukem mixes...been ages since I listend to logical progression and shit...btu damn I was hungry. Remember my rave in Edinburg when Conrad and LTJ popped out. Fucking pill-popping flat I was staying in too...but got lucky and shagged a hot non-drug-doing chick student...ahhhhhh gaby...I remember her sucking my cock to dnb...happy days I'd say.

I know Dreamscapes were a bit comercial but I went to a few early one's and enjoyed listending to some of these sets..

http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=47716

anyone else go to any?

too young unfortunatly, but rave was all i ever listened to in my yoof.

nice one, gonna download these. :)

i went to dreamscape 4 and the old raindances, psygnosis...used to play at Ruffneck Ting in bristol which was an early jungle rave alongside a then unknown roni size..great days...my jungle record collection is obscene and currently residing in my mothers attic...big

i went to dreamscape 4 and the old raindances, psygnosis...used to play at Ruffneck Ting in bristol which was an early jungle rave alongside a then unknown roni size..great days...my jungle record collection is obscene and currently residing in my mothers attic...big

If you have any early jungle from 92-94 on Good Looking, Rugged, Metalheadz, Production House or Moving Shadow chances are it will be sout after... I have Bukem's first release as bookworm "who knows" ep... goes for silly money on ebay... can't bear to part with it though!!!

I have a lot of that stuff. I put a list on discogs. Some of it goes for decent money.

i've just been offered some money for a couple of rare breakbeat tunes ones I

think are'nt that great but seem sort after and go for over £50 each.

i tried finding some of the old logical progression stuff to d/l off the interweb, but couldn't seem to get lucky...I loved the late 90s stuff...was a bit too young for bukem's and good lookings early stuff...but I do have great memories of my raves...anyone got some of the bukem stuff on mp3 and willing to upload (in a bit better quality then the mixes posted here...)

pee.z