what happened to DMC?

bruxism

um...have the world finals already been?

According to the DMC website, i'm reading that some dude from france won it. This tells me that yes, DMC has taken place.

If this is the case then where is the

1. Battling is shit thread

2. The UK DJ was robbed thread

3. Video thread

The lack of these threads tell me that DMC hasn't happened yet.

I'm confused.

The world final did in fact take place. A french guy won, but didn't use the current hotness that is a Le Jad set, but instead chose to play the sound of birdsong on one deck, a heartbeat loop on another and set about doing mime and jazz flute over the top. The highlight for me were the dwarf quartet stood in the 4 corners of the stage who shouted aaahh, beep, fresh and woooord in turn at exactly 112bpm.

The judges and crowd were so stunned into a coma, which allowed the french guy simply walk off with the prizes and $10000 cheque. It wasn't until a full 2 hours later that the crowd came round and muttered "what the fuck just happened?" and started chanting "NEXT LEVEL" and went home to dig out their BBC sound workshop vinyl to try and emulate this years winning set.

Expect to see interpretative dance, poetry and performance art at DMC next year complementing the "The champ is here" and "I will not lose" based soundscapes. Personally, I'm looking to do an entire set in sign language, or through the medium of knitting.

The world final did in fact take place. A french guy won, but didn't use the current hotness that is a Le Jad set, but instead chose to play the sound of birdsong on one deck, a heartbeat loop on another and set about doing mime and jazz flute over the top. The highlight for me were the dwarf quartet stood in the 4 corners of the stage who shouted aaahh, beep, fresh and woooord in turn at exactly 112bpm.

The judges and crowd were so stunned into a coma, which allowed the french guy simply walk off with the prizes and $10000 cheque. It wasn't until a full 2 hours later that the crowd came round and muttered "what the fuck just happened?" and started chanting "NEXT LEVEL" and went home to dig out their BBC sound workshop vinyl to try and emulate this years winning set.

Expect to see interpretative dance, poetry and performance art at DMC next year complementing the "The champ is here" and "I will not lose" based soundscapes. Personally, I'm looking to do an entire set in sign language, or through the medium of knitting.

LOL

gizmo is ON_FIRE!

gizmo is ON_FIRE!

Very nice use of the UNDER_SCORE there

It was worth watching the paint dry for the whole day afterall ... But nothing new there ...

God bless Tony = With alzheimer's