Current forum issues and suggestions?

Steve

Hahaha.

break out shoutbox.

That was removed because there's no version that's compatible with the current version of the forum software. It seems the add-on hasn't been updated since 2006.

fuuuuuck. That sux. You r the resident genius Steve.... can't you like... MAKE it work or something?

Sorry everyone, I've been rediculously busy lately and had very little time to do anything with the site...things on my list to sort out are:

* Fix the Artist pages (which no one uses)

* Update the Fusion Skin

* Get the shoutbox going

* Colour match the front page

I still fail to see the point of the portal though since we already have 2 parts (1 being the front page) which server exactly the same purpose?

whats the artist page? and how do you get a wee picture of bouncing tits next to your posts? and why cant you delete your own posts? (Incase you were pissed or high when you wrote them)

where is the podcast fram the scratch BBQ? grrrrrr!

The artist page is like a bio page for a member with some of his/her audio files for download or stream. Anyone can have one as long as you have something decent to put on there.

To add an avatar click "My Controls" at the top of any page on the forum, then select "Edit Avatar Settings" from the menu on the left.

Allowing members to delete their own posts is generally not a good idea, plus if you do write something bad when you're pissed, I wanna see it! :d

The artist page is like a bio page for a member with some of his/her audio files for download or stream. Anyone can have one as long as you have something decent to put on there.

To add an avatar click "My Controls" at the top of any page on the forum, then select "Edit Avatar Settings" from the menu on the left.

Allowing members to delete their own posts is generally not a good idea, plus if you do write something bad when you're pissed, I wanna see it! :d

Cheers steve! I will try and work all this out over the next year or 2 :|