DV LOCK DOWN TONIGHT!

x2k

I'm hoping to move the site tonight so at some point around 6pm the site will be shut down...I hope to have it back up by midnight, but you may not be able to access it again until this time tomorrow as it can take up to 24hrs for DNS caches to expire.

Lets hope the new host won't let us down!

Its not what he's doing for you, its what he's DONE for you.

once you invented Knight Rider (on the 8th day i presume), he showed you how to live life in the 80's, and with baywatch he showed you how to live life in the early-mid 90's.

you owe him.

Its not what he's doing for you, its what he's DONE for you.

once you invented Knight Rider (on the 8th day i presume), he showed you how to live life in the 80's, and with baywatch he showed you how to live life in the early-mid 90's.

you owe him.

I dunno man. When he invented his music career, he left a trail of destruction that I'm still mopping up to this day. The first LP nearly brought on the Apocalypse - the 4 horsemen were sending endless emails and filled my answering machine trying to find out what the fuck was going on. I had to send them all a skratchworx t-shirt to shut them up.

• 4 weeks later...