New d&b tune: The Seeker

x2k

Dunno if this will be anyone here's cup of tea, it's something I accidently started when I was up matt's for the DMC then listened back a few days later and thought it had potential so started to rework it. This version isn't quite what I wanted but I got a festival to play at this weekend so I rushed it to make a playable version so it's probably a bit repetative but playable...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16321620dbec46e6/

Give it a listen anyway and let me know what you think anyway ;)

Nice one for listening guys!!!!

I really like the build before the main hook and drums drop and that glitch you have on the snare from time to time is nice :)

I can't take credit for that build up I'm afraid, I was nicked straight from a film lol.

i really like it mate! could maybe do with the drums being a bit harder? just my opinion

Glad you like it, I know what you mean about the drums...like I said I did want it to be a bit different (the snare is really pissing me off now) but I gotta leave in 2 hrs for the festival so I didn't really have time....might rework it after though ;)

Thanks again for the feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one for taking the time to listen and comment. I actually listened back to this last night, when I first made it I was quite happy with it even though I rushed to finish it, however last night when I heard it I just felt in the short time since I did this track I've surpassed it what I'm playing with now by a rediculous amount. I'll post something new up in the not too distant future ;)

I really really like it--esp the build/intro and break... then it gets a little too light in my opinion with that synth sound--I love dark dark dark shit when it come to d&b but then that drops out and it's killer... it come back in later and doesn't seem as out of place... maybe the two parts sould be switched?

Anyways, it's sick for sure. REWIND!