POST A PIC OF YOUR TASH

Wax On

I thought rather than having a comp, as the styles are all gonna be so diverse, maybe this would be a better option...

I'm gonna have a go then i'll post my d-styles bumfluff tash, but in the meantime people need to step up.

NOTE: This is a thread for moustaches, NOT beards. Think before you post.

• 2 weeks later...
this is as good as it gets. i really let the side down in tash skills.

That's what mine looked like when it started... just don't cut it. I like the dew, homie.

WHAT A SEXPEST

cosigned.

That's what mine looked like when it started... just don't cut it. I like the dew, homie.

I got rid when i had to leave the house. for the above reason.

Amateurs. :p Here's a low res imagine of my tache: -

post-2-1214690936.jpg

i don't mean to have a go or anything steve, but thats a beard, not a tache. read the rules.

NOTE: This is a thread for moustaches, NOT beards. Think before you post.

• 2 weeks later...

It's sad... I was working up to a good imperial, but had to trim it down b/c I've had a lot of work meetings and it was in that crappy looking half-way point.

I want Haych to grow an imperial... I know that harry bastage can in prolly a day and a half.

• 1 month later...

It's itching my lip but I am growing it out. I have to wax it every day to keep the growing hairs out my mouth. I have trimmed it a tad but just to keep it even.

this is as good as it gets. i really let the side down in tash skills.

If it makes you feel more like a man, it might take me a month to reach a tash of that magnitude.

oh,,, Wax I almost forgot to tell you.. I trimmed.

Don't worry, it is still there. But I was trying to grow it super long and so that the hair under my nose went all the way to the end and I would curl it there... It was horribly hard. I ate my stash with every meal and was constantly pushing it back into place (even with the assistance of stash wax). I finally couldn't take it anymore. I trimmed the lip part last night and the ends a little this morning. I might have a go again in a month or so. It's terribly uncomfortable and ragged looking to try and grow it so long. so anyways, it is still a fine stash, but I have but my great plans of world stash domination on hold for now.