Whose Gonna Attend the UK Finals?

mattnice

I'll be there to support loop and panda, i'm most likely not entering supremacy this year, although i had originally planned to. I'm going to be really busy working with my live band in July and would rather commit to one with all my effort than doing both half heartily.

We gotta all go down and support the DV heads in the comp!

Guest loop skywalker

i entered the original bournemourth heat...that will be one cool night ,the club looks amazing and its always a really good atmosphere and mega piss up in bournemouth too.

good luck to all entering

I'll go to the UK's again this year. Jon let me know if u wanna link b4 for a cut ?

sounds like a plan! I'll be back in esher then, but that sounds sweet, anyone who's free before hand let me know and we'll have a cut :)

Bournemouth is carnage....

oh yeh, I've never been. sounds like it could be good though!

I thought they changed the club and date does everyone know about this? Sywalker are which club are you on about? and didnt you already win another heat?

Guest loop skywalker

yeah...its now at a different club....on june 13th,the club looks well smart and lush,no longer at the consortium which is my fave club for getting cunted at with weet and jabbz and co hahaha....Wherever it is bournemouth will be a top night...shame i cant make it down...cunting work....would have been cool to spectate and drink with nay pressure...hahaha

.would have been cool to spectate and drink with nay pressure...hahaha

Well, there's still the Northampton heat bro lol....That's gonna be an interesting heat for sure!

As for the consortium....nice venue...still yet to see the pics of the new place they're holding it at....It'll still be a dope heat though....I think I was walking around with a technics bag over my head by the end of the night last time I was there....

Guest loop skywalker

Yep...im deffo attending northampton and birmingham to support the crew cabbizzzlle.Looks like northampton will have full crew representation yayyyy.