classic beat juggling sets

d00ban

any one got any to upload?

im still learning the basics and i think id be able to learn better if i saw some nice older orutines, i cant get my head round the new ones yet theyre far to technically demanding

so any one got any decent sets that I could have a peek at and I could try learning them

babu's blind alley juggle is the best i've ever seen, ever. nothing else i've ever seen comes close. also the video always puts a smile on my face because his mates seem to really be enjoying it and aren't just chin stroking

babu's blind alley juggle is the best i've ever seen, ever. nothing else i've ever seen comes close. also the video always puts a smile on my face because his mates seem to really be enjoying it and aren't just chin stroking

I can watch that set over and over.

There are some good pretty juggle sets on the 98 world DMC

babu's juggle is deffo a fantastic juggle!

also the patterns aren't take complicated....the fills might be are bit more trick but dooban I'd say go for it if you want to have play....just take the first pattern and mess about with it.

obviously you should nick other people's juggles but no probs with learn from them...actually I may even do a little article/vid on this juggle at some point :d

yeah i dont plan on just stealing them lol, but its the best way to learn isnt it. when u learn to play the guitar no one says just start to make your own songs straight away do they? u learn to play oasis or some shit like that

any way nice one, guess ill just have a closer look see if i can work it out, im not too great at that tho

im still learning the basics and i think id be able to learn better if i saw some nice older orutines, i cant get my head round the new ones yet theyre far to technically demanding

so any one got any decent sets that I could have a peek at and I could try learning them

mista sinista theme from swat, excellent starter routine to try to copy IMO:

obviously don't worry about the body tricks, but from about 2:40 on is mint

rob swift's biz routine is a good one also:

anything x-ecutioners is what you're looking for, basically any sinista and rob swift routines you're feeling are wicked to try, or any roc raida routines that aren't body trick centered... babu's routine is a bit tougher to do just because he uses so many parts of the record, it's hard to figure out exactly which hits he's using sometimes, so it makes it a bit more difficult than a routine like the swat theme, where it's only using one part of the record... total eclipse is dope too, but probably not much good for learning from if you're just starting, obv once you get to fast tripling and stuff (unless you're already there), he's the man

basically any pre-98 juggles are good to try, a-trak's 97 biz juggle for example or maybe some slyce routines, once 98 hits, juggles start to get a lot more complex, and a lot of them aren't the best to start trying to copy... like the allies are really dope, but a lot of their stuff is either too hard to try patterns from, or the patterns are record specific (a lot of the craze/develop combo juggles are sick, but mostly due to record choice/composition, like a lot of craze's art of noise/develop's you can't get fresher are upfader drumming and switching to diff parts of the record rather than straight juggling patterns)

lil jaz's 97 itf is good too, and sinista's method man routine, simple but funky stuff

mista sinista theme from swat, excellent starter routine to try to copy IMO:

obviously don't worry about the body tricks, but from about 2:40 on is mint

rob swift's biz routine is a good one also:

anything x-ecutioners is what you're looking for, basically any sinista and rob swift routines you're feeling are wicked to try, or any roc raida routines that aren't body trick centered... babu's routine is a bit tougher to do just because he uses so many parts of the record, it's hard to figure out exactly which hits he's using sometimes, so it makes it a bit more difficult than a routine like the swat theme, where it's only using one part of the record... total eclipse is dope too, but probably not much good for learning from if you're just starting, obv once you get to fast tripling and stuff (unless you're already there), he's the man

basically any pre-98 juggles are good to try, a-trak's 97 biz juggle for example or maybe some slyce routines, once 98 hits, juggles start to get a lot more complex, and a lot of them aren't the best to start trying to copy... like the allies are really dope, but a lot of their stuff is either too hard to try patterns from, or the patterns are record specific (a lot of the craze/develop combo juggles are sick, but mostly due to record choice/composition, like a lot of craze's art of noise/develop's you can't get fresher are upfader drumming and switching to diff parts of the record rather than straight juggling patterns)

lil jaz's 97 itf is good too, and sinista's method man routine, simple but funky stuff

well in vekked, i was hoping i was gonna get a response from you