THE DV PODCAST

x2k

I have just installed a podcast system, hopefully it would be nice to get a podcasted mix out about once a month. I've put up a short 10min mix just to test it out and get started but hopefully we can get some quality content up in the future.

If you would like to do a digitalvertigo podcast mix or show, please get intouch!

To view and signup, here is the link

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/podcast/

the unaired dv radio 4 show is half complete, so i'll get that finished and put that up :)

excellent, send it to me and I'll wack it in the podcast stream :d

Yeah the more the merrier. I reckon if we got alot of submissions early on we might save them up and publish them a couple of week apart to keep it interesting rather than a massive dump then nothing. But yes please come up with stuff!!!

which should be ready by Sunday night I reckon.

My podcast is half done. It's not going to be finished today though. I'm quite pleased with what I've done so far mind you. It'll only be about 30 minutes long, but should feature about 30 tunes.

• 3 weeks later...
i'm down...

Cheer up, it can't be that bad!

I know, i'm just sick of knowing that other people are betterising threads. why can't it just be me for once?

You need to find a way to better betterising...maybe betteretterising?

you want me to do a dv podcast then?

yes, definately, for sure, it's not even optional, you don't even want to know what will happen to you if you don't do one!

• 2 months later...

So what's the deal with this podcast thing? I'd like to do one. Does it have to be all music, or can it be talking, maybe some video? I got some ideas.

music, talking, farting...whatever you want mate so long as it's good. Never tried video with a podcast but I'm sure it's just the same as audio so go for it ;)