Response to baby scratch technique

savwar

yo x

maybe embed a definitive example of each skratch with a vid from youtube or something in the first post.. as a reference point. and all others vids later in the thread could show use or variations...

or we set up a youtube channel with our own examples..because i just checked for two examples and neither of them had any sense of rhythm ..

you can delete this post or maybe it should be in a general discussion thread in the technique forum...

sorry to piss on yer chips so early,..

It's a good suggestion mate but there is only so much I can do myself...I've just made a video for a more advanced post I'm about to post but really this needs to be a group effort. I will set up a YouTube Channel for this right now but I can't do the baby scratch video right now. If you want to then go for it ;)

The scratch techniques section is for everyone to contribute to, whether or not the will is a whole different story ;)

i learned from clownstyles videos from some site i can't remember, could you use those?

Possibly, I'll ask him...I think Dub7 did some too.

OOHHHH! Youtube channel would be dope!

Also would be cool to post TTM (Turntable Transcription Method) images too for more advanced scratches and combos...

http://www.ttmethod.com/

yup.. those were good ones...

cool well i'm gonna pull my finger out of my arse so i'll do some as they come along...

yeah man, i'm not expecting you to do it all dont worry, bout time i helped with some of this shit,,

muzzell , you do the hard ones ok?

cheers

i learned from clownstyles videos from some site i can't remember, could you use those?

Possibly, I'll ask him...I think Dub7 did some too.

i did and they're stll hosted here but they're a bit poop. still, they were made when i had a proper passion for scratching so i stll look back on 'em with fondness :)