DV BATTLE 08 - INFO & RULES

x2k

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though these are shit excuses if no one objects I may move the deadline to the 28th? Would be good to get a few more entries in.

Anyone object?

Considering we've had almost a whole month to create a track I don't think we should... admittedly I left my entry to the last minute due to uni commitments and produced it with three hours solid work yesterday afternoon. It could be done in time...

BUT as there are only two entries at the moment i'd rather there were some more, so there's a greater variety of tracks for members to vote for.

fine by me, i can wait a little longer to win ;)

:((

can't wait to hear your entry man :)

I don't... sorry to be not on top of this. My MPC was down till just last week--I'm still trying to chop all these long ass samples. I think I will be done in time, but it would really b nice to have a bit of extra time--I got monday off as it's a national holiday so can put all weekend and monday too.

It's the 28th tomorrow and if no one is gonna submit anymore entries then your will all be banned!

I'm getting it in! Is it due by midnight the 27th or midnight the 28th? (so beginning or end of the day?) and... I'm in a different time zone, so was going by my local time.

If you got an entry then upload it to sendspace/megaupload/yousendit/whatever and pm me the link by wednesday (28th) night.

Steelio, if you wanna do a last minute track then I don't see why not.

This type of thing is why god will not let you grow a proper tash.

i know mate, i know

but i guess its just a question of being used to my own way of composing/arranging. I'll have a look and see if i can come up with anything. as long as god lets me grow a tash by the time i'm 30.

LOL.... I feel ya tho... some of those samples I just had to hack apart or dump.

BTW--I need to post a pic so u can see how my stash is going....