skratch loopers galore

airnino

What software do i need to run these on mac?

thanks

Any SWF version can be played on a Mac via a web browser (dragging the SWF file into the address line), or SWF/FLV player like this. EXE files will not open.

thanks

Any SWF version can be played on a Mac via a web browser (dragging the SWF file into the address line), or SWF/FLV player like this. EXE files will not open.

thanks lorn.

i downloaded that player and it works great for your loopers. there has to be an .exe to .dmg converter out there somewhere.

thanks

thanks lorn.

i downloaded that player and it works great for your loopers. there has to be an .exe to .dmg converter out there somewhere.

• 3 months later...

thanks

thanks lorn.

Ok boys... I found this out a while ago but never let anyone know cos im a fuck-nut.. MOST .Exe loopers work just fine on OS X (I use panther, 10.3) if you open them with either iSwiff or SWF Movie Player... Both are free... Ive stopped looking for .SWF's altogether nowadays cos their usually bigger..

One thing though : If you get screamed at with white noise when you open the looper then bin it, for some reason quite a few of them do this... dunno if its fixable. Just dont have your amp cranked up when you open them, your ears will thank you!

Seen!