pioneer 909

sketchy

ive wanted one for ages, and today i thought fuk it and got one, got a couples of days to wit for delivery but i havent been so excited sice christmas 89, anyone got one that can tell me soem tricks tips and all that type ting

ive wanted one for ages, and today i thought fuk it and got one, got a couples of days to wit for delivery but i havent been so excited sice christmas 89, anyone got one that can tell me soem tricks tips and all that type ting

How much you pay.

I know somebody who wants to see a perfect one. It's pristene. I asume you have already paid Lewis?

I need to call you too man. You texed me while I was driving the other day.

cant text and drive adam? or is that illegal?

i got it for 450 from an ebay shop 2nd hand, bit of an impose buy. but im prob gonna send it back, i asked for it to be sent to me at work but they sent it to my dads house as my bank details are in that address, my dad found a note on the door step sayin a parcelle had been left at the back gate, but the dick head postman geeza doped it 6 foot on to concrete over the garden fence. i havent seen it my dad said it looks fine and was well packed but i dotn want to take a chance with some internal damage i might not be able to see,

• 3 months later...

The mixer itself is nice, but I didn't like the faders. The crossfader feels clunky even with any kind of tension adjust and Pioneer makes the turntablists' most hated fader cap. And don't get me started on the line faders, they're the cheapo Alphas - the Vestax PCV line faders even feel a lot better